THE WATCH REGISTER and our parent company the Art Loss Register (ALR) offer auction houses a routine catalogue search service to ensure your due diligence is taken care of. We provide certificates from THE WATCH REGISTER database for watches checked in specialist watch sales.
All lots in your catalogues above a threshold of £1500 / €1500 / $2000 are checked against our database.
- Protect yourself against stolen and fake goods
- Enhance your reputation
- Minimise financial loss
- Add value by demonstrating due diligence
- Help to ensure the transfer of good title
As part of a subscription, we offer our clients the following services free of charge:
- Checks on items with suspicious provenance at the point of consignment
- Expert assistance from our recoveries team in the resolution of any title disputes
- Certificates for all watches checked in a catalogue, which can be provided to buyers to support provenance and add value
- Promotion on ALR website as part of our network of trusted auction houses
- Use of our logo in your catalogues and on your website to promote the due diligence and reputability of your business
The subscription fee is based on the volume of items that we check in your catalogues. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Search the database
Check if a watch is lost, stolen or fake
- Buy and sell with peace of mind
- Avoid financial loss
- Protect your reputation
- Search Certificate as evidence of your theft checks
Serial number checks for all brands including Rolex. Search by SMS, Whatsapp or via the website. Results within minutes.